1. To start off, what ages and classrooms have vacancies?
The education of the students is important and any way that we are able to help we have given space to have our School-Age classroom ready to enroll in the event that schools go to virtual learning again. Control, Ozone Concentration, humidity, and time to achieve consistently and US laboratory-confirmed disinfection and sanitation levels.
2. Please describe safety precautions in place for covid-19.
- We have a handwashing sink right inside the entrance, anyone who enters and exits the building must wash hands. Temp checks on done daily at the door for students, parents, and staff.
- The teachers have always had a rigorous cleaning system and have continued to do so. We have a Zono machine that kills 99.9% of common viruses on non-porous surfaces. Zono uses a combination of Process Control, Ozone Concentration, humidity, and time to achieve consistent and US laboratory-confirmed disinfection and sanitation levels.
- The playground is cleaned during and after each age group, and age groups do not go outside together.
- The teachers are required to wear facial coverings daily.
- Currently, no parents or visitors are entering the building, ABC Administration and staff meet you at the door for drop off and pick up, this is to reduce the amount of traffic in the building.
- Tours are given after hours for prospective parents.
- Children have individual supply boxes in the classrooms to use throughout the day.
3. End-of-summer or fall activities planned that the community can be involved in?
We continue to have Kona Ice visits and staff delivers this to the children in classrooms.
Usually, we hold an annual Trunk or Treat open house, as well as a Christmas open house, but unfortunately, all of which are currently on hold.
4. What ways can ABC help local families during back-to-school and pandemic?
Currently, our Pre-K students will head off to kindergarten in a few days, however, we have given space to have our School-Age classroom ready to enroll in the event that schools go to virtual learning again.
The education of the students is important and any way that we are able to help we will!
Thanks for visiting Short, Sweet, and to the Point.com!
What can To The Point Content do for you?
To The Point’s expertise will solve all of your content problems. We have years of experience creating digital content and strategies that work.
What sets us apart from other content providers? We don’t just scribble down the first words that come to mind. We make sure every word is making an impact and working towards getting you more sales. We don’t just slap words onto the internet for others to see and make them look pretty.
Instead, we use a multifaceted approach to ensure your website content is the very best it can be, from strategy to implementation. For every client we work with, we develop a personalized plan and personalized content that proves that you are an authority in the field.
And just like you, we never stop working toward developing more outstanding expertise in our field of content marketing.
We Take a Holistic Approach to Content Marketing
Your online presence and content serve more than one purpose. Shouldn’t your content writing take everything into account?
To The Point Content’s holistic approach allows us to create organic content that covers all of your bases, niches, and platforms. We educate your prospective clients and win them over through copy that shows them exactly why you’re the right fit for them.
Try Our Strategically Planned-Out and Crafted Content for FREE
Do you or your current content marketing provider have a plan, or are you all just “winging it?”
Trial and error is a costly way to build an effective content strategy.
It clutters up your online presence, creates inconsistencies in your brand voice, and ultimately, it wastes money on projects that will never get you results.
To make your content To The Point, you need an evidence-based plan for long-term success.
Developing that plan for you is our very first step in creating winning content.
We will research into your business’ unique market, giving us insights to create an unbeatable strategy that will get you results.
Trust your content marketing to someone who has a solid strategy to back it up.
Trust To The Point.